6/13/2006

Dear viewers,

I think about two of you check this everyday (or 4 of you every other or 6 of you every 3 days and so on...), but I wanted to let you know that I am working on a boat load of buttons. I will start posting them next Monday...I am hoping to then continue posting every business day through the whole of the summer. So come back next Monday and enjoy the buttons!

Oh, and I must warn that my buttons are going to be some of the usual (specific holiday/event buttons) but also, I'm totally branching out. I found an artist online who has some awesome and weird images that are going to translate into kick-ass buttons (I even asked said artist for permission to use her stuff!). However, they require a lot of boring photo-shop work to expand the size of the pictures/make into a button....so it's been taking a while.

See you all in a week...

Me

No comments: